fTLD formed the Advisory Council to provide a means for community participation and stakeholder engagement that serves to inform the Board of Directors’ policy decisions.
The Advisory Council includes the following organizations:
- American Council of Life Insurers (United States)
- American Insurance Association (United States)
- Canadian Life and Health Insurance Association Inc. (Canada)
- European Banking Federation (Belgium)
- Financial Services Information Sharing and Analysis Center (United States)
- Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America, Inc. (United States)
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited (China)
- Insurance Bureau of Canada (Canada)
- Insurance Ireland (Ireland)
- Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (United States)
Policy Development Process Policies are available here.
Questions or comments for the Advisory Council may be submitted to ac@fTLD.com.