fTLD formed the Advisory Council to provide a means for community participation and stakeholder engagement that serves to inform the Board of Directors’ policy decisions.
The Advisory Council includes the following organizations:
- American Council of Life Insurers
- American Riviera Bank
- Bridge Community Bank
- Canadian Life and Health Insurance Association Inc.
- European Banking Federation
- First National Bank
- First National Bank of Hutchinson
- First State Bank
- Independent Community Bankers of America
- Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America, Inc.
- Montecito Bank & Trust
- Pioneer Bank
- Signature Bank
Advisory Council Rules and Operating Procedures
Policy Development Process Policies are available here.
Questions or comments for the Advisory Council may be submitted to ac@fTLD.com.